The little zine on your screen started with a few coincidences a few years ago over a coffee in Zurich. One was Anna, heart, drive, and soul of Salt & Wonder. The other was Alicia, our first super fan, seeking some inspiration and community. Coffee is more than caffeine, more than a means to an end.
We were new to coffee — specialty coffee to be exact — what makes it so special after all? What do these hipsters in their cafés know that we don’t? So we made this little zine with the intention to be a guide. To break up the fear and show how diverse and inviting the world of specialty coffee can be.
Inside this Zine of Salt & Wonder:
– The Journey of the Bean, how it ends up in your cup. / featuring miró manufactura de café (Zurich)
– How coffee shapes our worlds in: A Cultural Thing / interviewing Shem from STOLL Kaffee
– Our color palate in: The Colorful World of Coffee / inspired by COFFEE
– Ending: Some practical tips in: Not Just for Nerds / featuring 169 West Wine & Coffee Bar
– Glossary of coffee-related terms.
We also feature the work of a few very-talented illustrators from across the globe throughout. Coffee is universal after all.
Can't find the book you're looking for? Check out our book-shop for all books we don't have in stock anymore or simply never had and get them delivered from our distributors directly. (Switzerland only)