In issue 9, there’s a complete guide to growing pretty pelargoniums, a seaweed spotter's guide and a round up of the very best courses and qualifications for a job in the great outdoors. We break down the benefits of comfrey, offer pro advice on drought-tolerant plants and look at the evolution of the cottage garden.
Plus there's stories about grass, floral arranging, bees, bananas and lots of things to do, grow and cook throughout the season…
Beautiful and hardworking, Bloom is for anyone with a passion for nature: so dig in, whether you have a garden, a balcony or a windowsill.
27 x 24 cm
Bloom is an independent print magazine for gardeners, plant admirers, nature lovers and outdoor adventurers.
It looks beautiful and it works hard; it makes you muse on the handsomeness of nature and it inspires you to get out there and be a part of it.
Published seasonally in spring, summer and autumn, each issue of Bloom is packed with practical gardening advice, an exploration of the natural world and a celebration of all green spaces, whether they’re in the countryside or the middle of the city, groomed or utterly wild.
Alongside three issues a year, Bloom also publishes stationery and books on gardening and nature, as well as curating a range of gifts.
Bloom is printed using 100% offshore wind electricity sourced from UK wind. It is FSC certified, ensuring responsible use of the world’s forest resources. 100% of the inks used are vegetable oil based and 95% of press chemicals are recycled for further use, while 99% of any waste associated with printing Bloom will be recycled and the remaining 1% used to generate energy.
Can't find the book you're looking for? Check out our book-shop for all books we don't have in stock anymore or simply never had and get them delivered from our distributors directly. (Switzerland only)