Born during the year of global pandemic, confinement and social distancing, issue 03: Touch, brings us, paradoxically, stories of connection, transformation and healing. With issue 03, we wander into the underworlds of Northern Japan, find home in the Mediterranean Sea, experiment with manhood in the arctic, unite on a Kurdish mountain and touch Palestine in Dubai. The Touch issue recovers some of the powers of a sense that has become restrained.
READ IN THE TOUCH ISSUE:
• A Singaporean artist connects with Tatsumi Hijikata from beyond the grave
• A Lycanthrope turns into a Manta Ray, a story of metamorphosis
• Connecting during quarantine, with TikTok
• Touching Palestine in a contemporary art center in Dubai
• A Norwegian cartel redefines modern-day manhood
• Dr. Aline LePierre talks about the healing power of touch
a Dance Mag is an independent global magazine that looks at the world through the lens of dance. It captures ephemeral moments and turns them into timeless beautifully designed narratives.
Founded in 2018, it was born to redefine and expand the notion of dance.
Each issue of the magazine begins with a dance and moves on to explore a universe of histories, rituals, techniques, and narratives related to that experience.
a Dance Mag is an annual, community-oriented, eco-friendly, ad-free, print publication.
Can't find the book you're looking for? Check out our book-shop for all books we don't have in stock anymore or simply never had and get them delivered from our distributors directly. (Switzerland only)